The LFA Starter Kit contains all the essential components and reagents for the development and early stage optimization of your lateral flow tests in your own laboratory. The LFA Starter Kit saves your time and money, by eliminating the need of dealing with multiple vendors and large orders – common when ordering membranes and surfactants. The LFA Starter Kit is ideal to test lateral flow, flow-through and paper-based fluidics assays. Learn more about these technologies in our Learning Centre.
The LFA Starter Kit – Basic includes:
- 90 nitrocellulose strips (with backing), medium flow rate, 4 mm width.
- 90 sample pads.
- 90 conjugate pads of 2 different types.
- 90 absorbent pads.
- 10 resealable foil pouches.
- 6 mL of 3 different surfactants (2 mL each), to prepare your own buffers.
- 10 mL of 1 blocking buffer (dry powder).
- 100 mL of 2 different running buffers (dry powder to make 50 mL each).
The LFA Starter Kit – Fluorescence includes the same components of the basic kit, plus:
- Red-emitting EasyConjTM quantum dots, enough to conjugate 0.1 mg of antibody.